First, combine the initial four ingredients and bring them to a boil, then cook for 1 minute.
After cooking for 1 minute, add the vanilla extract, quick oats, and chocolate chips, then stir until everything is well combined and the chocolate chips have melted.
Then, pour the mixture into a 9-inch or 10-inch round cake pan, and consider using parchment paper if you intend to serve it on a cake platter for easier removal.
Next, refrigerate until it becomes firm, then cut it into pieces and serve.
Finally, you can store these in the refrigerator for several days and enjoy it!
– Stir constantly while boiling to avoid burning.
– Customize sugar levels to suit your taste.
– Experiment with extracts and add-ins.
– Peanut Butter Cookie Cake.
– Fruit and Nut Cookie Cake.
– Coconut Lover’s Cookie Cake.
Have a nice day!!