One-pan baked Italian Chicken and Vegetables – easy and healthy family weeknight dinner. Ready in less than 1 hour. Only 10 minutes of prep, and 30 minutes to bake. Chicken Breasts are seasoned with basil and topped with veggies: artichokes, tomatoes, and zucchini. Bake this Italian chicken in the casserole dish topped with Mozzarella cheese.
I love using artichokes – they work so well in dinner recipes. I use them for Italian ravioli or to make artichoke chicken bake. My favorite recipes always involve lots of veggies. This simple weeknight meal is no exception.
Baked Italian Chicken
- This is a one-pot recipe. Combine all the ingredients in one pan (casserole dish) and bake it in the oven!
- 30 minutes of total baking time. Quick and easy!
- This recipe will keep you full and satisfied. It has protein (chicken), fiber (veggies), and fat (cheese).
- The chicken is smothered with fresh tomatoes, artichokes, and fresh zucchini! That makes the chicken meat juicy and tender!
- The Italian Chicken Bake is healthy, gluten-free, and low-carb! The vegetables make this dish colorful and packed with nutrients.
- The clean-up is a breeze! This weeknight dinner requires only one pot.
1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into cubes
1 (10-ounce) package of frozen broccoli
4 potatoes, diced
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 (.7 ounce) package of Italian dressing mix