Skip to content
- 2 Large Russet Potatoes
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- ¼ tsp. Garlic Powder
- 3 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese Grated
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
How To Make Baked Garlic Parmesan Fries:
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut the potatoes into french fry shaped strips.
- Place the potato strips on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet.
- Toss with the olive oil and minced garlic as well as salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until browned and crispy.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and Parmesan cheese before serving.