°1 c sweetened coconut peeled
°1c light cream
°1/2 C Sugar
°2 tbsp corn starch
°2 separate eggs
°1 teaspoon vanilla
°1 pie crust.
°8 ounces whipped cream
For Complete Cooking STEPS Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends.
Recipes you may like
~ CALIFORNIAN SPAGHETTI SALAD ~
1. Bake the pie crust according to the instructions on the packaging and cool completely.
2. Put milk and light cream in a double kettle. Add the sugar and boil the mixture.
3. Add 2 tbsp. Cold water to cornstarch. Stir well.
4. In a bowl whisk the egg yolks until light. Add the cornstarch mixture to the yolk. Mix well.
5. Add the egg mixture to the milk mixture in the double boiler.
6. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
7. Take it out of the heat. Add vanilla and coconut. Move. Let’s stand 30 minutes.
8. Pour into the ready crust. Cover with plastic wrap and cold for 30 minutes or until set.
9. Remove the plastic casing. Cover with whipped cream.